New Patients & Emergencies Welcome
Call us at 334.279.0760
Here at Montgomery Dentistry, we love to have fun! So, we've created this fun pop quiz to test your dental knowledge. Some of the answers might surprise you!
And don't worry, there's an answer key at the bottom of the quiz. No cheating, though!
1. Which of the following people was a dentist?
a) Christopher Columbus
b) Paul Revere
c) Kid Rock
d) Donald Drumpf
2. It takes 43 muscles to frown, but only _____ to smile.
3. What percentage of people brush their tongue while brushing their teeth?
4. _____% of us have been attracted to someone by their smile alone.
5. Fluoride is a marketing gimmick.
6. Are most people more likely to share a toothbrush with a friend or a celebrity?
7. Most people have less respect for a boss with bad oral hygiene.
8. If your toothbrush is less than ______ feet away from your toilet, it is susceptible to picking up airborne particles from the toilet flushing.
9. What bothers the greater percentage of Americans?
a) Having their teeth cleaned.
b) Sitting next to a person on their cellphone.
c) Being behind someone going under the speed limit.
d) Losing their car keys.
10. On average, a man smiles 8 times a day, while a woman smiles _____ times.
***SPOILER ALERT!!*** Answer Key Below!!
So, how did you do? Regardless, we hope you had fun, and maybe even learned a few interesting facts about dentistry as well!
And don't forget to keep in touch with us here at Montgomery Dentistry for all of your dental needs and questions.
Dr. Amy Morrison Anderson joined our practice in July 2005. She is a lifelong resident of Montgomery, and a graduate of Jefferson Davis High School, Auburn University, and the University of Alabama, Birmingham School of Dentistry.
She is a member of the American Dental Association, the Alabama Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry.
Dr. Anderson most enjoys doing veneers. “The reward of seeing my patients’ self-confidence and self-esteem boosted by a beautiful smile is immeasurable.”
Brandon, her husband, is also a graduate of Jefferson Davis High School and Auburn University. They have one daughter, Bailey Elizabeth, and twin sons, Caden and Cole.
“My daughter and I have patients of Montgomery Dentistry since 2002. They always deliver service with a smile.”
Catherine Coleman Flowers Bragg
Montgomery Dentistry | 4990 Woodmere Boulevard, Montgomery, AL 36106 | 334-279-0760
© Copyright 2021 Montgomery Dentistry