New Patients & Emergencies Welcome
Call us at 334.279.0760
Here at Montgomery Dentistry, we are passionate about eating. Why do you think we care so much about healthy teeth? :)
Our very own Betty Karle has shared a recipe for a delicious vegetable pizza. It's great for parties, tailgates, and cookouts. It's a must have at our office luncheons. Enjoy!
2 pkgs. Crescent Rolls
1-pkg. Knorr Vegetable Soup mix
8-oz. cream cheese (1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese)
1-cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
Broccoli - chopped
Carrots - chopped
Red Cabbage - chopped
Red Bell Pepper - chopped
Green Bell Pepper - chopped
Yellow bell pepper - chopped
1. Spray a cookie sheet with Pam and press both rolls of crescent rolls in the pan. (I use a jellyroll-type cookie sheet). Bake in oven according to package directions. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. While crescent roll dough is baking, mix together softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, and vegetable soup mix, set aside.
3. Chop all vegetables very fine (I use a food processor), put them in a large bowl and mix together well.
4. When crust is cool, spread vegetables over top, pressing them lightly into the cream cheese mixture.
5. Cut into squares and serve.
NOTE: This can be assembled the night before and then served the next day.
Dr. Amy Morrison Anderson joined our practice in July 2005. She is a lifelong resident of Montgomery, and a graduate of Jefferson Davis High School, Auburn University, and the University of Alabama, Birmingham School of Dentistry.
She is a member of the American Dental Association, the Alabama Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry.
Dr. Anderson most enjoys doing veneers. “The reward of seeing my patients’ self-confidence and self-esteem boosted by a beautiful smile is immeasurable.”
Brandon, her husband, is also a graduate of Jefferson Davis High School and Auburn University. They have one daughter, Bailey Elizabeth, and twin sons, Caden and Cole.
“The staff at Montgomery Dentistry are a very professional and caring group of individuals. I never have to wait very long and feel totally comfortable asking any questions I have. I definitely recommend them!!!”
Montgomery Dentistry | 4990 Woodmere Boulevard, Montgomery, AL 36106 | 334-279-0760
© Copyright 2021 Montgomery Dentistry