New Patients & Emergencies Welcome
Call us at 334.279.0760
Can you guess what the top ten New Year's Resolutions made in 2018 were?
10. Read more.
9. Travel more.
8. Learn something new / get a new hobby.
7. Will not make a resolution.
6. Get organized.
5. Spend more time with family and friends.
4. Spend less, save more.
3. Enjoy life to the fullest.
2. Lose weight.
1. Stay fit and healthy.
That's a great list with some great ideas...but do you know what is missing? Maintaining good dental hygiene!
As the New Year approaches and you are contemplating what your own resolution will be, why not be a trend-setter and make stellar dental health be your top priority.
Here is a list of the top ten New Year's Resolutions for 2018, as recommended by dentists. :)
10. Donate a bag of toothbrushes, toothpaste, and floss to a local charity. 9. Schedule 2 check-ups during the year. 8. Say "no" to the sour gummy worms. 7. Quit smoking / using tobacco products. 6. Use a whitening kit. 5. No more chewing ice! 4. Drink less coffee and tea. 3. Don't brush your teeth too hard. 2. Gargle with mouthwash once a day. 1. Floss once a day.
Seeing as only 8% of people who made New Year's resolutions actually keep them, we here at Montgomery Dentistry would love to cheer you on as you commit to keeping your teeth and gums healthy. Do you need to schedule a check-up, or do you simply have some questions you would like answered? Please give us a call! We would love to hear from you.
Credits: header photo
Dr. Amy Morrison Anderson joined our practice in July 2005. She is a lifelong resident of Montgomery, and a graduate of Jefferson Davis High School, Auburn University, and the University of Alabama, Birmingham School of Dentistry.
She is a member of the American Dental Association, the Alabama Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry.
Dr. Anderson most enjoys doing veneers. “The reward of seeing my patients’ self-confidence and self-esteem boosted by a beautiful smile is immeasurable.”
Brandon, her husband, is also a graduate of Jefferson Davis High School and Auburn University. They have one daughter, Bailey Elizabeth, and twin sons, Caden and Cole.
“Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Friendly and competent staff.”
Montgomery Dentistry | 4990 Woodmere Boulevard, Montgomery, AL 36106 | 334-279-0760
© Copyright 2019 Montgomery Dentistry