Here at Montgomery Dentistry, we love to have fun! So, we’ve created this fun pop quiz to test your dental knowledge. Some of the answers might surprise you!
And don’t worry, there’s an answer key at the bottom of the quiz. No cheating, though!
1. Which of the following people was a dentist?
a) Christopher Columbus
b) Paul Revere
c) Kid Rock
d) Donald Drumpf
2. It takes 43 muscles to frown, but only _____ to smile.
3. What percentage of people brush their tongue while brushing their teeth?
4. _____% of us have been attracted to someone by their smile alone.
5. Fluoride is a marketing gimmick.
6. Are most people more likely to share a toothbrush with a friend or a celebrity?
7. Most people have less respect for a boss with bad oral hygiene.
8. If your toothbrush is less than ______ feet away from your toilet, it is susceptible to picking up airborne particles from the toilet flushing.
9. What bothers the greater percentage of Americans?
a) Having their teeth cleaned.
b) Sitting next to a person on their cellphone.
c) Being behind someone going under the speed limit.
d) Losing their car keys.
10. On average, a man smiles 8 times a day, while a woman smiles _____ times.
***SPOILER ALERT!!*** Answer Key Below!!
So, how did you do? Regardless, we hope you had fun, and maybe even learned a few interesting facts about dentistry as well!
And don’t forget to keep in touch with us here at Montgomery Dentistry for all of your dental needs and questions.
Photo Credit: Header Photo