Here at Montgomery Dentistry, we are passionate about eating. Why do you think we care so much about healthy teeth? 🙂
Our very own Betty Karle has shared a recipe for a delicious vegetable pizza. It’s great for parties, tailgates, and cookouts. It’s a must have at our office luncheons. Enjoy!
2 pkgs. Crescent Rolls
1-pkg. Knorr Vegetable Soup mix
8-oz. cream cheese (1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese)
1-cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
Broccoli – chopped
Carrots – chopped
Red Cabbage – chopped
Red Bell Pepper – chopped
Green Bell Pepper – chopped
Yellow bell pepper – chopped
1. Spray a cookie sheet with Pam and press both rolls of crescent rolls in the pan. (I use a jellyroll-type cookie sheet). Bake in oven according to package directions. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. While crescent roll dough is baking, mix together softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, and vegetable soup mix, set aside.
3. Chop all vegetables very fine (I use a food processor), put them in a large bowl and mix together well.
4. When crust is cool, spread vegetables over top, pressing them lightly into the cream cheese mixture.
5. Cut into squares and serve.
NOTE: This can be assembled the night before and then served the next day.
Photo Credit: Header Photo